Beautiful style, fire resistance, energy efficiency, and a proven performance expectation of 50+ years.
Residential metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While other roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide the following lasting benefits:
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
Why Choose Armadura Metal Roofing
While the benefits of metal roofing are well-known, our company takes things even further. Our benefits will not be found with many competing products and will rarely, if ever, be found in one family of systems the way they are at Armadura Metal Roofing. Consider these unique benefits:
- Concealed fasteners for beauty and weather tightness
- Unique forming methods provide today’s most intricately designed metal roofing profiles
- Wide range of colors to meet today’s home design trends
- Lifetime, Transferable Limited Warranty is non pro-rated.
- Warranty transfer to one future owner with no transfer fee
- hI-R Heat Barrier Finishes reflect radiant heat even in dark colors
- Proven manufacturer with extensive experience
- Caring Customer Support Team always available to help homeowners
- Experienced and trained independent contractor network
- Proven flashing designs including our unique “no-clog” valley system
- Low weight
Speed & ease of roofing installation
Our metal roofing materials come in multiple-shingle sections. An accomplished contractor can install these quickly. If your roof is stripped off and a storm is on the way, shortening the process by a day or two may prove to be a critical advantage. Because of the material’s light weight, you can save on engineering and building the supporting structure.
Minimal roof pitch
Most metal roofing materials can be installed on gently pitched roofs without presenting a leaking potential. Minimum roof pitch is 3/12 (the roof rises 3 inches for each horizontal foot).
Maximum shedding of rain and snow
Metal roofing is practically impervious to rain and snow because of the way it is designed to interlock and because the surfaces are hard and slippery.
As you consider a new roof for your home, please consider the many advantages of metal. And then consider the Armadura metal roofing benefits that are unmatched in the industry.